The smile you have always dreamed of
from only €50 per week!
We have a range of payment plans to suit everyone.
- Initial consultation and follow up appointment €100
- Top and bottom braces from €3,500 to €5,000
- Top only or bottom only braces from €2,900
- Ceramic brackets from €200 extra per arch
- Shorter treatments / 6 month braces from €1,500
- Invisalign treatment €3,500 to €7,000
- Interceptive treatment €450 to €1,250
Standing order of €200-€250 per month over the treatment length or 18 months
Pay per Visit
Pay per visit €250 over the treatment length or 18 months
Pay upfront and receive a 5% reduction in the treatment price.
Flexible payment plans to suit everyone
- Pay Upfront
- Pay at your appointment
- Setup a regular standing order
- Online payments through our website
Orthodontic treatment is tax deductible for you and children under your care. If you pay tax you will get 20% tax relief on the cost of your orthodontic treatment from revenue. This could be as much as €800 off the cost of comprehensive brace treatment. We can provide you with the Med 2 forms and help you fill them in or click here.
Some private health insurers off a monetary fee off the cost of yours or your child’s orthodontic treatment. We can help you fill in the forms if you are covered.
Garda medical aid
Garda medical aid offers money back for dental treatment carried out per year. If you are a member of An Garda Siochana, we can help you with your forms.
European Commission Subsidies
The European Commission offers reimbursements in dental and orthodontic fees up to a certain amount. We can help you with these forms also.